Thông tin chi tiết
NEXO’s compact, 2-way GEO S1230-ST is a high-output, long throw version of the standard GEO S1230 cabinet, designed for stadium installations. While a narrow-Q (30°) device in single-source mode, S1230-ST’s unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) also allows coupled S1230-STs to radiate as coherent, wavefronts, in either horizontally or vertically arrayed systems. GEO S1230-ST’s coupled MF/HF pattern control is array-
dependent, as designed by NS-1 array software, and configured according to venue -specific geometry. Non- coupled MF/HF coverage configures at 80°or 120°.The S1230-ST module displays exceptional MF-LF output (105dB SPL nominal sensitivity -1W @1m) from a single 12" loudspeaker and NEXO’s proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD). NEXO’s digital N242 TDcontroller maximizes S1230’s MF/HF coherency.
• High SPL for long-throw applications
• Enhanced speech intelligibility
• Coherent Wave Propagation from NEXO’s Advanced GEO Hyperbolic Wavesource
• Advanced Constant Velocity Profile Output from 28.5° Wavefront Curvature
• NS-1 Configurable, EtherSoundTM (Network)